- Quiet Hub Motor – A powerful miniature hub motor quietly accelerates riders up to 10 mph (16 km/h).
- Unique Carving Capabilities – A patented dual inclined caster wheel design enables the RipStik Rush to turn, carve, and drift in ways not possible on other electric skateboards.
- Lightweight Design – The RipStik Rush’s polymer construction and compact lithium-ion battery make it easy to carry and store between sessions.
- Nonstop Fun – A rechargeable 21.6V lithium-ion battery pack provides up to 40 minutes of continuous power, after which the board can still be ridden like the classic RipStik.
- Remote Controlled – A wireless handheld remote gives riders full control of both acceleration and deceleration of the board while riding.
- Max Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Can also be ridden like the classic RipStik.
- Construction: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Deck: Molded traction deck with in-mold carry handle
- Front Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Rear Wheel: Urethane caster
- Motor: 80-watt, kick-to-start, variable-speed, brushless, hub-driven
- Battery: 21.6V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable
- Includes: Wireless (2.4 GHz) digital hand-remote (replaceable), Two(2) AAA batteries (replaceable), battery charger
- Age: 9+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lbs (65 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Product Dimensions: 32.3″ x 8.3″ x 5.7″ (82 cm x 21.2 cm x 14.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 9.12 lbs (4.14 kg)